Xtra Aged Care, Xtra Home Care
Who are we?
We have over 350 staff nationally and work across SA, QLD, NSW, VIC and WA. Our therapists deliver services to residents in Aged Care, Private Clients in the Community and Wellness Programs to Organisations. Located in Dulwich, only 6 minutes away from the city.
The role is a permanent full-time position with ordinary hours Monday through to Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm. The business is ready for an immediate starter to handle customer enquiries, recording enquiries and completing bookings for successful enquiries in the delivery of our Allied Health Services (Physio and Occupational Therapy).
You will have a passion for:
- Welcoming clients to the business and achieving client satisfaction
- Systematic thinking and process flow
- Highly organised and well-planned
- Pre-emptive solution development and problem solving
- Attention to increasing efficiencies
- Up-keep of records and consistent reporting for tracking trends
What the role involves:
- Explaining information to clients by phone and email
- Completing quotations by phone and email
- Processing referrals and entering corresponding bookings into the computer system
- Making phones calls and emails relating to customer follow up or support
- Completing tasks generated from external and internal emails
- Completing EFTPOS transactions over the phone
- Experience in client liaison activities and achieving client satisfaction
- Administration and usage of already customised computer software packages
- Proficient in basic Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Effective communicator
- Team player
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Experience in working with Salesforce software or similar
- Daily Monday through to Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm
To ‘apply’ please attach your resume in word format.