We are seeking a passionate Registered Nurse to join our growing team in the Taree area, NSW.
- A competitive base salary commensurate with experience ranging between $65,000 - $85,000 plus (excluding superannuation)
- $700 professional development allowance
- Regular and structured professional development sessions, mentor-ship, team building activities
- Career progression and leadership opportunities
Interested? Call Julian on (08) 7221 9723 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your new role:
- Permanent Part Time Hours available
- Working in a large and collaborative team
- Aged care facility based employment
- Hands on role with a focus on pain management (4A Treatment)
- Strong client focus, including movement and mobility
- Collaborative pain management programs using evidence-based practice and mixed modalities
- Qualified Registered Nurse
- AHPRA Registration
- Current drivers licence and access to reliable transport
- Australian working rights
- National Police Check
The WorkXtra Group and Xtra Aged Care:
Xtra Aged Care is a national organisation and provides a range of services to Residential Aged Care facilities. All are delivered by our highly trained Therapists. Our programs are designed to engage multiple levels of the organisation, effecting positive and enduring change. We are passionate about making a difference to the lives of our patients.
To apply, please contact the WorkXtra Group directly or alternatively send an application via the seek advertisement.
Feel free to contact us directly for more information.
Call Julian on (08) 7221 9723 or email your resume to email@example.com