PERMANENT PART-TIME (4 DAYS) OR 5 DAYS WITH SOME COMMUNITY
GREAT FACILITY WITH A SUPPORTIVE CULTURE IN A GROWING RURAL CENTRE
Do you wish to join a “hands on team” of professionals? Are you interested in developing your technical and leadership skills? Open to the exciting challenges involved in working with new and ongoing clients?
Learn from other experienced health professionals in the Aged Care and Community industry. Our team is known for their dedication to delivering high quality services that enable people to maintain independence and maximise their physical function.
Whats on offer;
- Up to $5000 relocation support
- A supportive and positive working environment
- A "hands on" approach management style
- Ongoing professional development
- Career progression opportunities
- Social/team building events
- Employee Benefits and Wellness Program
- Flexible working conditions
- Comprehensive assessments
- Implementation of directives for ongoing care
- Hands on pain treatment, 1-on-1 or group therapy
- Delivery of rehabilitation, reconditioning, falls prevention and;
- Maintenance programs in residential homes, community centres, retirement villages and aged care facilities.
You will need;
- A tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Valid National Police Clearance
- Tech savvy!
- A collaborative approach to care
- Passion for person centred care
- A open mind to travel and role flexibility
- A current drivers licence and access to reliable transport
To learn more about the group, visit www.xtraagedcare.com.au or apply now! All applications must be lodged online.
For a confidential chat, please call Andrew Sarunic – Recruitment Consultant on (08) 7221 9718.