We are seeking passionate PHYSIOTHERAPISTS to join our team our growing Xtra Home Care team in the Newcastle area.
Experienced therapists are encouraged to apply
- A competitive base salary commensurate with experience ranging between $65,000 - $95,000 plus (excluding superannuation)
- Relocation support available up to $2,000
- Retention bonus up to $10,000
- Internal referral program. Refer a friend and be rewarded $$$$
- Flexible working arrangements, we want to work with you and your needs!
- XtraAged Care offers all staff on site support. The management team and are all clinical professionals with extensive experience in the aged care space.
- XtraAged Care has dedicated professional development and culture manager that provides regular and structured comprehensive in house professional development. In addition to this we also offer all of our staff a $700 per year professional development allowance.
- Comprehensive induction and training. In the first two weeks of employment we offer significant in house PD to assist with registration requirements.
- Work nation wide! We have sites across Australia and can support relocation and transfers across the nation.
- XtraAged Care is a growing organisation, we have opportunities for advancement to management roles. We are always looking for driven individuals to take the next step in their career.
- Mentor program available to all staff.
Interested? Call Julian on (08) 7221 9723 or email your resume to email@example.com
Your new role:
- Full time position (or part-time hours upon negotiation)
- Working as a part of a growing team
- Providing in-home physiotherapy services for the elderly, disabled and post-operative patients.
- Hands on role with a focus on comprehensive assessments
- Strong client focus, including movement and mobility
- Collaborative pain management programs using evidence-based practice and mixed modalities
- Industry-leading delivery of rehabilitation, reconditioning and falls prevention programs
- Qualified in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA Registration
- Current drivers licence and access to reliable transport
- Australian working rights
- National Police Check
The WorkXtra Group and Xtra Home Care:
Xtra HomeCare derives from the WorkXtra Group, which has a longstanding history of providing quality care through physiotherapy and occupational therapy services across Australia.
The WorkXtra Group consists of Xtra HomeCare, Xtra AgedCare and PhysioXtra. All three brands provide an unparalleled level of collaborative care to clients and businesses alike.
To apply, please contact the WorkXtra Group directly or alternatively send an application via the seek advertisement.
Feel free to contact us directly for more information.
Call Julian on (08) 7221 9723 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org