- Competitive salary $65,000 - $85,000 per annum plus super.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive professional development
- Additional $700 per year professional development allowance.
- Genuine opportunities for advancement to management roles.
- $2,000 relocation allowance available
- Roles available NOW in WYNNUM, EIGHT MILE PLAINS & BIRKDALE
About WorkXtra Group:
The WorkXtra Group, delivers quality Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy services to residents in aged care facilities, private clients in the community and wellness programs to various organisations Australia wide. We are passionate about making a difference to the lives of our clients and supporting their rehabilitation and reablement.
Your new role:
- You will be working within aged care facilities as well as with a range of clients in the community providing treatments, assessments and interventions.
- Your position is hands on, with a focus on comprehensive assessments and client care.
- You will be involved in industry-leading rehabilitation, reconditioning and falls prevention programs.
- You will be part of a large and collaborative multidisciplinary team.
- Providing collaborative pain management programs using evidence-based practice and mixed modalities.
- Full time position (flexible working arrangement/Casual/Part Time).
- Qualified in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- AHPRA Registration
- Current drivers licence and access to reliable transport
- Australian working rights
- National Police Check
Culture and Benefits:
At WorkXtra, we have a genuine view to reablement and are looking for a Occupational Therapist who can involve their clients in open discussion and give them a say in their treatment.
Someone who proactively seeks to develop their clinical skills and knowledge, who could be benefit from an annual $700 professional development allowance.
We're looking for a clinician who wants to invest in themselves for the benefit of their patients, just as WorkXtra invests in our staff. We believe that the company IS it's people.
If you can see yourself as part of our team, please call Rebecca on (08) 7221 9711 or email your resume to email@example.com