FULL TIME OR PART TIME ROLE
SUPPORTIVE AND FLEXIBLE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
ABOVE AWARD RATE PAY!
Join a NATIONAL company in a challenging role with support & VARIETY. We are experiencing rapid GROWTH across all our services and have opportunities across Australia for new graduate and experienced PHYSIOTHERAPISTS and OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS!
ABOUT OUR TEAM
Our team provides a NEW level of collaborative care to residents in aged care, private clients in community and wellness programs to organisations through the delivery of comprehensive services. Our people have an unparalleled passion for CARE to ensure positive outcomes are achieved at every interaction.
“I started as new graduate OT for XtraAgedCare and have felt like a valued member of the team since day one. It's a scary transition going from student to professional in the field, however over the past year I've not once felt unsupported or out of my depth”. Kate Langdon – Occupational Therapist
Be provided with the opportunity to grow your career and lead and mentor a team! Not only is your hard work recognised, we provide above award rate salaries, ONGOING TRAINING and SUPPORT and access to our employee benefits program. You will also have access to a PD ALLOWANCE to upskill and further your knowledge!
- Industry-leading delivery of rehabilitation, reconditioning and falls prevention programs
- Australia’s most comprehensive functional assessments
- Hands on and collaborative pain management programs using evidence-based practice
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY:
- A tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Valid National Police Clearance
- A collaborative approach to care
- Passion for person centred care
- A current drivers licence and access to reliable transport
To learn more about the group, visit www.xtraagedcare.com.au or apply now! All applications must be lodged online.
For a confidential chat, please call Andrew Sarunic – Recruitment Consultant on (08) 7221 9718.