We want YOU!
We are seeking passionate
PHYSIOTHERAPISTS or OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS to join the team at our Morwell and Traralgin site.
Experienced therapists and new graduate therapists are encouraged to apply.
Whats in it for you?
- A competitive base salary commensurate with experience ranging between $65,000 - $95,000
- $700 professional development allowance
- Regular and structured professional development sessions, mentor-ship, team building activities
- Employee Benefit Program and Care Package
- Access to travel, sports, retail and gifts discounts
- Financial planning and investment support
- Discounts on Gym membership across a variety of providers nationally
- Travel Club- Discounted flights, airport lounge access plus much more
- Banking benefit programs
- Novated vehicle leasing available
- Career progression and leadership opportunities
Interested already? please call Julian on (08) 7221 9723 or email your resume to email@example.com
Who are we -The WorkXtra Group
We now have over 550 staff nationally and work across five states. Our therapists deliver services to residents in Aged Care, Private Clients in the Community and Wellness Programs to Organisations through the delivery of comprehensive services. We are passionate about making a difference to the lives of our clients.
Your new role:
- Full time position (or part-time hours upon negotiation)
- Working in a large and collaborative team
- Hands on role with a focus on comprehensive assessments
- Strong client focus, including movement and mobility
- Collaborative pain management programs using evidence-based practice and mixed modalities
- Industry-leading delivery of rehabilitation, reconditioning and falls prevention programs
Who are we looking for:
- Qualified in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA Registration
- Current drivers licence and access to reliable transport
- Australian working rights
Want to know more about what this role can offer you? please call Julian on (08) 7221 9723 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org