We are seeking passionate PHYSIOTHERAPISTS to join our team our growing team in Bunbury, WA.
Experienced therapists and new graduate therapists are encouraged to apply
- A competitive base salary commensurate with experience ranging between $65,000 - $85,000 plus
- $700 professional development allowance
- Relocation assistance available for regional positions
- Retention bonus available for regional positions
- Regular and structured professional development sessions, mentor-ship, team building activities
- Career progression and leadership opportunities
Interested? Call Andrew on (08) 7221 9718 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your new role:
- Full time position (or part-time hours upon negotiation)
- Working in a large and collaborative team
- Aged care facility based employment
- Hands on role with a focus on comprehensive assessments
- Strong client focus, including movement and mobility
- Collaborative pain management programs using evidence-based practice and mixed modalities
- Industry-leading delivery of rehabilitation, reconditioning and falls prevention programs
- Qualified in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA Registration
- Current drivers licence and access to reliable transport
- Australian working rights
- National Police Check
The WorkXtra Group and Xtra Aged Care:
Xtra Aged Care is a national organisation and provides a range of services to Residential Aged Care facilities. All are delivered by our highly trained Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists. Our programs are designed to engage multiple levels of the organisation, effecting positive and enduring change. We are passionate about making a difference to the lives of our clients.
To apply, please contact the WorkXtra Group directly or alternatively send an application via the seek advertisement.
Feel free to contact us directly for more information.
Call Andrew on (08) 7221 9718 or email your resume to email@example.com