Full time hours
Mid January - Mid February
Join a NATIONAL company in a challenging role with SUPPORT & VARIETY. We are experiencing rapid GROWTH across all our services and have opportunities across Australia.
ABOUT OUR TEAM
Our team provides a NEW level of collaborative care to residents in Aged Care, private clients in Community . Our people have an unparalleled passion for CARE to ensure positive outcomes are achieved at every interaction.
Support ongoing services across two sites to cover leave. Full-time hours available and ongoing opportunities in Metro Melbourne available due to ongoing growth.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Compassionate and care focused service provider
- Balanced approach to treatments and RAC
- Exposure to industry best practice
- Industry-leading delivery of rehabilitation, reconditioning and falls prevention programs
- Australia’s most comprehensive functional assessments
- Hands on and collaborative pain management programs using evidence-based practice
- Work at 2 client sites in the inner suburbs of Melbourne
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY:
- A tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Valid National Police Clearance
- A collaborative approach to care
- Passion for person centred care
- A current drivers licence and access to reliable transport
To learn more about the group, visit www.xtraagedcare.com.au or apply now! All applications must be lodged online.
For a confidential chat, please call Andrew Sarunic – Recruitment Consultant on (08) 7221 9718.