Due to rapid growth, we are seeking an Talent Resourcer to join our People and Culture Team in our Adelaide Head Office.
Who are we?
The WorkXtra Group is comprised of Xtra AgedCare, Xtra HomeCare and PhysioXtra. We now have over 500 staff nationally and work across six states (SA, NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and Tasmania).
Our therapists deliver services into residential aged care facilities, private clients in the community and onsite in our clinics.
We are one of Australia’s Leading Allied Health Care providers in the industry. Our therapists offer a new level of collaborative care through the delivery of comprehensive assessments.
A unique opportunity is available to join our Head Office team in an internal recruitment.
Your new role:
Supporting the Recruitment team and liaising with HR Administration you will assist in the sourcing of Allied Health Professionals for internal vacancies nationally. Your role will be to identify and engage with potential candidates utilising talent search tools; creating a pipeline of candidates for vacancies across Australia.
- Permanent position
- Responsible for candidate sourcing and recruitment
- Advertising current vacancies, screening and interviewing candidates
- Pro-active talent sourcing
- Liaising with our management team and key stakeholders in the industry
- Effectively sourcing candidates through multiple platforms
- Generating contracts
What’s in it for you?
- $50,000 - $55,000 salary plus super, commensurate with experience
- Work for a rapidly growing National Organisation in the health industry
- Supportive and inclusive workplace culture
- On-site car parking available
- Walking distance to cafes and 5 min drive from Adelaide CBD
Who we are looking for?
- Experience with recruitment resourcing or similar administration function
- Aptitude for engaging with professional candidates via phone, email and social media.
- potential to manage all facets of end to end recruitment
- Proven ability to multi-task and effectively manage a large volume of work
- Effective professional communication skills with candidates
- Determined to succeed and welcomes a challenge
- Must have Australian working rights
Join our National Organisation and be valued.
Interested? Upload resume and a short cover letter outlining your most relevant experience
Please be advised only those applicants who provide a cover letter will be considered
To learn more about the group, visit www.xtraagedcare.com.au or apply now! All applications must be lodged online.
For a confidential chat, please call Andrew Sarunic â National People & Culture Manager on (08) 7221 9718.