Join our 2020 Graduate Program & benefit from:
- Xtra Buddy Program â 1 on 1 Mentoring
- On-Going Comprehensive Clinical Support
- Bi-Monthly PD Sessions & $700 PD Annual Allowance
- A Strong Team Environment with Frequent Social Events
- Genuine Opportunities for Career Progression
- Competitive Salary & Yearly Salary Reviews
- Access to Employee Benefits Program
Interested? Let us know and email you resume to Rylie Henderson at email@example.com today!
What to Expect:
As a graduate, you will move through our program in STRUCTURED stages to ensure you develop the skills and experiences to deliver the Xtra care promise. SUPPORTED by your peers, team leaders and managers you will work through our tailored learning program and take on new challenges and skills.
Check us out on linkedin.com/company/workxtra-group
Your new role:
- You will be working with clients in the community providing treatments, assessments and interventions.
- Your position is hands on, with a focus on comprehensive assessments and client care.
- You will be involved in industry-leading rehabilitation, reconditioning and falls prevention programs.
- You will be part of a large and collaborative multidisciplinary team.
- Providing collaborative pain management programs using evidence-based practice and mixed modalities.
- Full time position (flexible working arrangement/casual/part time also available).
- Qualified in Physiotherapy (Graduating 2019)
- AHPRA Registration
- Current drivers licence and access to reliable transport
- Australian working rights
- National Police Check
About WorkXtra Group:
The WorkXtra Group, delivers holistic Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy services to residents in aged care facilities, private clients in the community and various wellness programs to organisations Australia wide. We are passionate about making a difference to the lives of our clients and investing in our staff's happiness!
If you can see yourself as part of our team, apply today or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!