Kick start your career with a NATIONAL company in a challenging role with SUPPORT & VARIETY. We are experiencing rapid GROWTH across both our community & aged care services, which means we can offer genuine career pathway progression.
Join our 2020 Graduate Program & benefit from:
- Xtra Buddy Program â 1 on 1 Mentoring
- On-Going Comprehensive Clinical Support
- Bi-Monthly PD Sessions & $700 PD Annual Allowance
- A Strong Team Environment with Frequent Social Events
- Genuine Opportunities for Career Progression
- Competitive Salary & Yearly Salary Reviews
- Access to Employee Benefits Program
Looking to Travel? WorkXtra also offers:
- Metro & Regional Positions across South Australia
- Interstate Opportunities (long and short term)
- Relocation Support
WorkXtra has Graduate opportunities in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Western Australia, Tasmania and South Australia.
Interested? Let us know and email you resume to Rylie Henderson at email@example.com today!
What to Expect:
As a graduate, you will move through our program in STRUCTURED stages to ensure you develop the skills and experiences to deliver the Xtra care promise. SUPPORTED by your peers, team leaders and managers you will work through our TAILORED LEARNING PROGRAM and take on new challenges and skills.
You will be trained to provide comprehensive assessments, deliver a range of treatments, present manual handling training, plus much more. Take advantage of our specialised knowledge and socially interactive working environment to be part of a leading team in the Australian allied health industry.
Check us out on linkedin.com/company/workxtra-group
- Qualified in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy (Graduating 2019)
- AHPRA Registration
- Current drivers licence and access to reliable transport
- Australian working rights
- National Police Check
About WorkXtra Group:
The WorkXtra Group, delivers holistic Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy services to residents in aged care facilities, private clients in the community and various wellness programs to organisations Australia wide. We are passionate about making a difference to the lives of our clients and investing in our staff's happiness!
If you can see yourself as part of our team, apply today or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!