FUTURE-PROOF your career with a NATIONAL company in a challenging role with SUPPORT & VARIETY. We are experiencing rapid GROWTH across both our community & aged care services, which means we can offer genuine career pathway progression.
Join our new GRADUATE EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2020! We will provide you with:
- A comprehensive Induction & Training Program in your home state
- 4 or 6 months Regional Experience in QLD, TAS or VIC that will help you fast track your career!
- Return flights, accommodation and access to a car
- An additional reunion flight so you can visit friends and family
- After your exchange, return to position in a Metro location
- $5000 relocation bonus
- Above Award Salary & Yearly Salary Reviews
- 50 hours of PD in your first 12 months!
- $700 Annual PD Allowance
- Xtra Buddy Program - 1 on 1 Mentoring
- A Strong Team Environment & Genuine Opportunities for Career Progression
- Comprehensive Wellness Program & Care Package - a range of exclusive health, fitness & retail offers which can be accessed at anytime!
Interested? Let us know and email your resume to Rylie Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Your new role:
- Hands on role with a focus on comprehensive assessments
- Strong client focus, including movement and mobility
- Collaborative pain management programs using evidence-based practice, education & mixed modalities
- Industry-leading delivery of rehabilitation, reconditioning and falls prevention programs
What to Expect:
As a graduate, you will move through our program in STRUCTURED stages to ensure you develop the skills and experiences to deliver the Xtra care promise. SUPPORTED by your peers, team leaders and managers you will work through our tailored learning program and take on new challenges and skills.
Check us out on linkedin.com/company/workxtra-group
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Eligible for AHPRA Registration 2020
- Current drivers licence and access to reliable transport
- Australian working rights
- National Police Check
About WorkXtra Group:
The WorkXtra Group, delivers holistic Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy services to residents in aged care facilities, private clients in the community and various wellness programs to organisations Australia wide. We are passionate about making a difference to the lives of our clients and investing in our staff's happiness!
If you can see yourself as part of our team, apply today or email your resume to email@example.com
WorkXtra has Graduate opportunities across Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, Western Australia, Tasmania and South Australia.
We look forward to hearing from you!