Join a NATIONAL company in a challenging role with SUPPORT & VARIETY. The WORKXTRA GROUP is known for their dedication to delivering high quality services with an unparalleled passion for care.
Due to maternity cover, the team at head office require a Client Administrator to join the CORPORATE SERVICES team for an ASAP start on a fixed term contract.
Whats on offer:
- A supportive and caring organisation in a stable growth industry
- Role with the opportunity to impact efficiency
- Shared under croft parking
What the role involves:
- Explaining information to clients by phone and email
- Completing quotations by phone and email
- Processing referrals and entering corresponding bookings into the computer system
- Making phones calls and emails relating to customer follow up or support
- Completing tasks generated from external and internal emails
- Completing EFTPOS transactions over the phone
You will show a skill and proficiency in:
- Experience in client liaison activities and achieving client satisfaction
- Administration and usage of already customised computer software packages
- Proficient in basic Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Effective communicator
- Team player
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Experience in working with Salesforce software or similar
Plaease apply online. For a confidential chat, please call Andrew Sarunic â People & Culture Manager on (08) 7221 9718.